Happy New Year Happy People!
With each passing new year, many people like to start fresh—well, some. Personally, I like to set at least one goal for myself to achieve throughout the year. Here are my resolutions for 2014:
- Spend more quality time with my son and doing the things he’s most interested in.
- Pray more often.
- Improve upon my relationships with my family, close friends, and boyfriend.
- Be more peaceful.
- Travel to one place that I’ve never been.
- Read at least 20 minutes a day.
- Learn one new skill: Possibly mixology or chess.
- Be less judgmental on myself and others.
Most of my goals are 70-90% attainable. I’ve even achieved resolution #5 back in 2012. Hence, I’m confident I can reach all of my goals this coming year. And you can too! Your list doesn’t need to be complicated or lengthy. Honestly, the shorter the better. Start small so your objectives aren’t so overwhelming—that’s how I did it.
Tell me your goals for 2014?
Follow Anita on Twitter: @Emranija