Hi there fellow Earthlings!
I remember 2001 like it was yesterday. I’d bought my first PDA (personal digital assistant) made by Palm and I though it was the best thing since sliced bread. However, the newness wore off pretty quickly due to it being clunky, a pain to update, and not very compatible with other computer software that I used in college and at work. Fastfoward 13 years later…and you find that electronics have forever changed our day-to-day routine.
I can’t keep my present day straight without consulting my calendar, which is convinently located on one of three nifty devices: my Kindle tablet, iPod, and iPhone. Actually, I don’t know how I’d make it without any of them.
In honor of life with an electronic, I came up with the top 10 reasons why I adore having any of my devices.
10. I like the way my iPhone 5c looks
9. My Kindle Fire makes it easier to play game and stalk people on FB.
8. I can turn any of my devices in any direction and the screen will follow suit.
7. iTunes makes my music experience enjoyable and is very addictive. (I could literally spend hours searching for songs or artists and creating playlist that are soundtracks of my life)
6. I can customize my home and lock screens (only on my Apple devices) to whatever appeals to me at the moment.
5. Siri will be my friend and converse with me.
4. There are a multitude of great built-in applications that make my life easier (i.e. – email, calendar, weather, reminder and Google map apps).
3. There’s an app for just about anything (weirdest one I have: a prank calling app).
2. Everything syncs from my phone contacts to my email and calendar.
1. All of my devices are simple to use!
What are some of the reasons you adore your electronic devices?
Follow Anita on Twitter: @Emranija